The Fertile Crescent is a Real Time Strategy game set during the Bronze Age in the Ancient Near East. The player must harvest crops using a variety of tools to feed your growing civilization.
- Developer: LincRead
- Release date: 06 Jun, 2018
- Genre: Strategy
- Platforms: Windows, Linux
The Fertile Crescent is currently in early alpha. It is still limited in sound, music, options, AI and content. Also, some common RTS mechanics like mini map or grouping units are missing.
- Core Real Time Strategy mechanics like training villagers and warriors, constructing buildings, harvesting resources, researching technologies, basic pathfinding, ranged units etc.
- Make sure you have enough food to sustain your population.
- Defeat an enemy tribe on an auto-generated map.
- Four difficulty levels.
- Simple How to Play pages to get you started.
Unzip and run the executable.
DOWNLOAD THE FERTILE CRESCENT DEMO
Google Drive The Fertile Crescent 0.4.2.zip 30 MB