Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite about player choice, freedom, and anarchic fun. The game takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne, and Deus Ex.
- Game Name: Streets of Rogue
- Developer: Matt Dabrowski
- Release date: March 10, 2017 (Apha)
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux.
The player will need to accomplish specific mission goals in any way they see fit through use of their special character traits, items, and the environment.
- Will you play as a soldier who shoots first and asks questions later?
- A stealthy scientist who uses chloroform and tranquilizer darts to silently take down the opposition?
- A genial bartender who can talk his way past the most intimidating of guards?
- Or how about a hyper-intelligent gorilla, rescuing other caged gorillas to form a small mobilized gorilla army?
FEATURES OF STREETS OF ROGUE
- Play the game YOUR way! Don’t want to kill anybody? That’s cool! Want to hack computers?
- Super-advanced artificial intelligence that won’t put up with your crap! Outsmart these virtual humans and feel superior to your computer!
- 4-Player online and local cooperative modes lets you brutalize goons AND loneliness!
- Lead a gang, free slaves, drink beer, gib ghosts, become a vampire, shrink people and stomp on them. The most insanely varied game ever made.
Unzip and run StreetsOfRogue.exe
DOWNLOAD STREETS OF ROGUE APHA
Google Drive Windows (64-bit) 102 MB