Ruggnar is a platformer set in gloomy places, with nothing but candles to light the way. Ruggnar, the dwarf, left behind his former life as a miner to explore lost castles, looking for hidden treasures.
- Game Name: Ruggnar
- Developer: Sword N’ Wands
- Release date: Summer 2018
- Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux.
Ruggnar is an experienced dwarf, and his time in the dark mines taught him different ways to handle dangerous areas. Which way do you wish to explore?
- Take your time exploring and find every treasure?
- Or would you rather speedrun your way to the end?
- Maybe you want to speedrun AND collect all of the treasure?
- Or, maybe for an extra challenge, don’t use a single candle!
- A story mode with hand made levels.
- A mode with Procedurally Generated levels.
- Unlockable abilities.
- Ability to trade coins for special candles.
- Online Leaderboard.
- A speedrun mode.
- Daily Challenge based on ProcGen levels.
- Hazards, Puzzles.
HOW TO PLAY?
- Arrow Keys: move
- Space – Jump
- E – Action (open chest, pick up thrown candle)
- T – Throw candle (hold, aim, release)
- R – Change candle on helmet
You must use one item: candles. They are his most valuable tool and prove useful in a variety of ways:
- Lighting: See Ruggnar’s immediate surroundings
- Throwing: Light up the way ahead, but don’t forget to go pick them up!
- Puzzles: use your candle to solve some puzzles
DOWNLOAD RUGGNAR DEMO
Google Drive Ruggnar_Demo_Windows.zip 10 MB