1. Why AceGames Collects and Processes Data?
AceGames collects and processes Personal Data for the following reasons:
- where it is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you to provide a full-featured gaming service and deliver associated Content and Services;
- where it is necessary for compliance with legal obligations that we are subject to.
- where it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and legal interests of Valve or a third party (e.g. the interests of our other customers.
- where you have given consent to it.
2. What Data We Collect and Process?
- AceGames will collect your email address, IP address and cookies data.
- Information that you post, comment or follow in any of our Content and Services.
- Information you provide to us when participating in competitions, contests or responding to surveys.
- We collect a variety of information through your general interaction with the websites, Content and Services.
- We collect certain data that is required for our detection, investigation and prevention of fraud, cheating and other violations of the SSA and applicable laws (“Violations”).
3. Who Has Access to Data?
We may also share certain information (including your IP address and the identification of AceGames content you wish to access) with our third party network.
When posting a comment to a board or forum, please be aware that the information is being made publicly available online. Therefore, you are doing so at your own risk. If your Personal Data is posted on one of our community forums against your will, please use the reporting function and the AceGames help site to request its removal.4
4. Your Rights and Control Mechanisms
The data protection laws of the European Economic Area and other territories grant their citizens certain rights in relation to their Personal Data. While other jurisdictions may provide fewer statutory rights to their citizens, we make the tools designed to exercise such rights available to our customers worldwide.
As a resident of the European Economic Area you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- You have the right to access your Personal Data that we hold about you.
- Request that we delete your personal information from our system.
- Ask us to rectify/correct your personal information if appropriate.
- Complaint with a data protection authority. You can exercise these rights by contacting us.
We recognise we have a special obligation to protect personal information obtained from children. We do not and will not knowingly collect personal information from any child under the age of 16.
If for any reason, we decide to collect personal information of children between 13 and 16. We will ask for their parent or guardian consent. If you are a parent or guardian and are concerned about the transfer of personal information about your child, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org