Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, the first of the series for Game Boy Advance, combine the power of the world’s most powerful portable game system with the playability of Pokemon.
Featuring an all-new storyline, a massive new world to explore, and a menagerie of new (and many classic) Pokemon to catch, train and battle – Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire are a Pokemon fan’s dream come true.
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: The Pokemon Company Nintendo
- Release date: November 21, 2002 (Japan)
- Platforms: Game Boy Advance
Both games are set in the world of Hoenn – a land filled with cities, caves, lakes and secrets. When your adventure begins, you must choose whether you want to play as a male or female character and set out on a mission to become the best Pokemon Trainer.
Before you begin your quest, you’re given one of three new Pokemon to start you off. You can choose from Treecko, a Grass-type, Torchic, a Fire-type, and Mudkip, a Water-type Pokemon.
RUBY OR SAPPHIRE?
In Pokemon Ruby, the powerful Team Magma is plotting to increase the planet’s landmass and create more habitats for people and land-based Pokemon.
In Pokemon Sapphire, it’s Team Aqua that are causing mayhem by scheming to turn Hoenn into a watery wasteland to create homes for their water-based Pokemon.
- Download the VisualBoyAdvance.rar and Roms.rar file
- Unzip the file
- Launch VisualBoyAdvance.exe
- Go to File -> Open. Select Ruby or Sapphire in Roms file
- Go to Options -> Frame skip and select 9
- Go to Filter and select AdvanceMAME Scale2x
- Play game and have fun
DOWNLOAD RUBY OR SAPPHIRE
Emumator VisualBoyAdvance.rar 91 MB
ROMS Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire 9 MB