Of Gods and Men The Daybreak Empire is a turn-based strategy RPG in the pixel art retro style of classic tactical games from the 90s.
The game is mixed unit-based tactical combat, overworld territory management, and a rich story-driven campaign in a unique fantasy world.
- Game Name: Of Gods and Men The Daybreak Empire
- Developer: Dead Genre Studios
- Release date: 10 Nov, 2018
- Platforms: Windows, Mac
The story follows Saaga, the leader of a backwater kingdom on the edge of Tamira, disillusioned with her place in a world of people governed by the whims of bored gods and greedy lords.
But when a general from the mainland comes to her begging for help, a chain of events is set off leading her on a path of war and diplomacy to create the greatest empire the world has ever seen.
All unit classes follow a basic advantage system. Many special units have the ability to overcome these advantages.
Archer-type Units Beat Infantry
Infantry-type Units Beat Cavalry
Cavalry-type Units Beat Archers
Each faction can recruit their own special units with unique abilities.
- 3 base unit types with combat advantages and weaknesses
- 12 unique factions, with 12 unique units
- A campaign map with 55 unique maps
- Territory management, unit creation, and army movement on the campaign map
- A unique cast of heroes, villains, and everything in between
- A world rich in flavour and lore
- A unique soundtrack blending acoustic instruments with retro chiptunes
HOW TO PLAY?
From the campaign map, you can select your territories to either command the armies on them or to upgrade and create various buildings used for producing gold and units.
Upgrading financial buildings increases their gold yield, and upgrading military buildings increases the starting level of units.
Each faction has its own special building which, in addition to producing gold, can produce a unique special unit with varying abilities.
DOWNLOAD OF GODS AND MEN THE DAYBREAK EMPIRE DEMO
Mediafire Of Gods and Men The Daybreak Empire-demo.zip 91.16 MB