Little Fighter 2 is a Hong Kong freeware PC fighting game for Windows. Little Fighter 2 was created by Marti Wong and Starsky Wong in 1999, and received a long series of updates.
The game supports up to 4 human players on one computer and a total of 8 characters
using online play or computer-controlled opponents. Characters are controlled using
the keyboard or a gamepad.
- Game Name: Little Fighter 2
- Developer: Marti Wong and Starsky Wong
- Release date: 1999
- Platforms: Windows
In Little Fighter 2, characters can be moved by pressing the respective up, down, left, and right keys. Each player chooses a character that comes with unique abilities.
Attacking another character causes the attacked player to lose HP (health points), represented by a red bar on the heads-up display.
Each character also has special attacks that can be activated by pressing a certain combination of keys. Most of these special attacks use up MP (mana points), represented by a blue bar on the heads-up display.
- VS Mode allows human and computer players to fight each other in a setting of the player’s choice.
- Stage Mode, like in many classic beat-’em-up action games, allows the players to fight their way through five stages, with bosses here and there. You can choose a stage and difficulty at startup.
- Championship Mode sets up a tournament bracket to determine a winner. You can choose to fight individually, or with a human or computer partner.
- Battle Mode is a team-based mode involving two sides commanding mass customisable armies of computer players.
- Demo Mode creates random teams of computer-controlled 10 heroes, creating a zero-player game.
DOWNLOAD LITTLE FIGHTER 2
Download Little Fighter 2.rar 28 MB | Version 2.0a
Guide Manual_PokemonRedRescueTeam.pdf 842 KB